Friday, June 18, 2010

Another favorite....

Going anywhere these days takes major preparation on my part and there never seems to be a bag big enough to contain all of our stuff. The biggest challenge has been the beach/pool bag. By the time you pack the towels, pool toys, sunscreen, and snacks, there is no room for adding anything extra and good luck finding anything once it's so tightly jammed in there. My solution? The Land's End Extra Large Classic Tote Bag. Used my 40% off coupon and free shipping and got this great tote bag that has more than enough room for everything we would want to take to the beach or pool. I love the key holder so I don't lose my keys and the inside, divided pockets are a God-send. Don't get me started on the zippered-top.......


It's even big enough for Hayes!

No comments: