Thursday, June 10, 2010

New favorite thing....

I love finding things that I quickly realize I can't live without. Here's the latest.....

These are made by Crocs and are the comfiest, lightest shoes I have ever worn! I love that they are so bright and cheery. They also come in yellow, green, purple, blue, orange, and other fun colors and patterns too! Adam got me hooked on them after he bought a pair. Don't worry, his are much "manlier" than these and are a tan color (although don't think for two seconds he didn't want the sky blue ones, but I thankfully was able to talk him out of them!).  Now if only I could find them in the kids' sizes!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

cute they remind me of tom's, put the link next time to buy them ;) on the word crocs!

The Pattersons said...

I actually got them on Ebay and they shipped directly from China so it took like 3 weeks, but were totally worth the wait! My friend Kathryn wears Toms and says they are ultra comfy too....guess those are my next addiction!